Bitconnect vs USI-TECH - Which Platform Is The Best?

If you wonder why I compare them here, well there are so many of us around that is asking what is these two about and who is more legit, profitable and who will survive for long term.

Hi guys, this blog is now going to serve as a reference of these two current popular platforms as of now. And of course, to prove this I did signed-up and join in both of them.

My mom always advice me that I should only be focusing in one goal and learn what ever is needed in order to be successful.


The question is, can I earn money of these two or they just simply gonna run away same as the other HYIP scam sites?

Okay, here is my story.


After I knew about Bitcoin, I read some post about updates in 99bitcoin.com back in the month of June, where they have this Bitconnect lending platform reviewed. I really a bit confused about it because I'm not that oriented enough in this kind of industry.

Since I'm already been scammed for four times, I begun to think more deeper on which investment sites do really are legit.

Then, I forgot about Bitconnect.

I said to myself that I will going to look for that very legit site which will make me rich. And I will not stop until I found it.

For studying in about five months, I begun to understand some things about crypto world. I look for answers and somehow, my research is all about finding the core of this phenomenon.

Bitcoin price increasing. Why there are trading, lending sites, investment platforms, scam sites, ICO, ROI and etc...

As a gamer, I never ever knew about this things. I only get this all when I started to think about Bitcoin.


Then, I came across this USI-TECH at the first launch. I just Signed up and that's all when it was open. But still, I didn't do some investments because I don't have money to do so.

But, even when I was scammed from Telegram Bots, BTCClock.io, DragonMiningSystem, somehow I have one website that is totally legit but not that profitable, Bitcoin.com Mining Pool. I bought a minimum contract of $240.00 4TH good for 3 months where I only get 120% ROI. Somehow, I earn a bit profit there because the Bitcoin price keeps on increasing.

I already planning on where should I going to invest next because I already knew that Cloud Mining is not that profitable and will not going to earn and make us a millionaire.

So before my contract will expire, which platform should I choose?

When I search about Bitconnect again, in last two months ago 10th of September, I learn more about Bitconnect. And I saw this video sponsor in Facebook of Trevon James. He is earning without doing anything.

Impossible! Somehow, you need to do something in order to earn right? Well, after a few days I begun to understand things about Bitconnect and fully decided to go to this investment platform. You can read my post how much I started in Bitconnect lending program.

After that, I again have extra cash in my pocket where I get it from my previous marketing online. I said, YES! what will be the next for this money. Do I going to spend it, or do I'm going to invest it.

My decision is, I will invest it to earn more. But I struggle after reading some news and watching a lot of Youtube videos about Bitconnect. I doubted it, because why did I joined a company that is not transparent. And some investors are started to pull-out their money.

Then, what is this again, USI-TECH. A very legit site that they say and most investors are very happy about it and earning daily as well. Founders, Co-founders, CEO and promoters are very active with this company.

So, what can you say? And what can I say? An ordinary person like me who's eagerness to earn extra money or even my main source of income to quit my hell job is in both of this company.

I don't know what will happen next, does this will be a happy earning days until end or next year 2018? or I will be going to cry again deep feeling sorry to my decisions that I made.

Good luck to all members of these company's and to me too.

What remains to me is faith to these two.

So this is why I started to make this post. I somehow earning everyday with my daily interest of total investments. So, if you'd like to join me with this journey do sign up for my newsletter to be updated directly to your inbox.

And also you can sign up now for these platforms and feel the daily thrill in Bitconnect and USI-TECH. Which platform is more trusted that will make me rich.

I already take that risk and hoping for best results or I'm gonna end up crying and say bye bye again to my money.

Cheers!
-Ricky


EmoticonEmoticon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...