Bitconnect vs USI-TECH: Which One To Start?

I admit that I am a newbie to this, and my study is still keeps on moving in order for me to learn the most important things that I need to know.

I maybe dumb about this that I invested most of my extra money in these two platforms. But, I understand the risk that I will facing in the future since nothings gonna happen if I don't do anything anyway.

As a started, I'm really sure that soon I will kiss my money goodbye. But what other people is doing and why they also take the risk? It's because to earn money? Definitely YES! Like I said, nothings gonna happen if I keep on stuck to my regular job at the office.

I only yearn ₱25,000.00 per month that I thought was already enough for my future, but no. It is totally less of what other people is earning daily.

When I started to learn about this investment platforms, I said OMG, this is one of those things that I've been looking for. This is what they said that "don't work hard and think smart", "make your money work for you".

If you have capital to start a business, it would be better. But what business is that will be? ₱3,000.00 is not enough to start, ₱5,000.00 is not as well.

But in Bitconnect and USI-Tech is possible to just invest. And it will grow if you keep on investing over and over again.

Does this mean that I can now quit my job? Not yet since I've just getting started.

Now, I will take about these two.

They both are good investment platforms, and the most important thing is that they are legit. So far.

In Bitconnect, you can start at $100.00 minimum lend convert to Philippine Peso ₱5,000.00

In USI-TECH, you can start at $60.00 1 pack convert to Philippine Peso ₱3,000.00

You can earn in both of them with the daily interest rate based on your total active investment.


Why I joined both of them instead of focusing in one platform?

There's a saying, "Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket" by: Warren Buffett. I know that you already know this but if not, then this is just simply. I apply to myself if what Warren Buffett advice because he is one of the most successful person when it comes to investments.

Meaning, if something happens to the other one, you will still have the other one. So you can still have time to look for another one while you the other is still working for you. Then you must learn the balance in order for you to continue on what you are dealing with.

If you want to be successful, yes focus on one target that you really want in life. And for me, I'm starting to follow of what Warren said. Even Tie Lopez do this as well. He is one of the best mentor and adviser when it comes to investments and leading to be a successful person.

If you want to join me, you will be part of my team that is looking forward for our financial freedom.

Cheers!
-Ricky







EmoticonEmoticon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...