I Removed the Black and White Photo of a Man Background Image

Yeah, been doing it often. Most of my free time now, was go and grab my laptop to see which photo I should remove background image. This work is seems basic, but the truth is, it is not that easy at it looks.

What I learn was, it depends on the images resolution. If you have low resolution, then when you zoom in so close, the image pixels are so difficult to adjust.

One challenging part for a Black and White photo, was if an angle of the subject is same color as a background. If its close enough, then you need to manually identify the subject to be separated with its background.

So far, I only use eraser and background eraser when doing this. If you notice, the man is facing the sun (I guess) so, we have a light in front of him. So, you cannot use Background Eraser Tool for the front. But at the back of the man, no worry of using it.

Usually, I use the Background Eraser Tool to remove the background. But this time, it doesn't do the job.

Others says that, better to use the Pen Tool, but the problem is, I don't know how to use it properly yet.

Okay! So this is the result.

If you noticed, I also remove the grass in the subjects pants.

Image Details:

Image credit to: pexels.com
Dimensions: 4000 x 6000
Size: 2.25 MB

Original

Light Apple Green Background

Transparent Background

Black Background

White Background


EmoticonEmoticon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...