Why I Created Coinsmo?

Better to know before you continue.

I started to do blogging when I was in college where my professor introduced me on how to create a free website online.

Totally free subdomain and free hosting. Now, there are so many websites that offers this kind of service and one of that is Blogger. It was now owned by Google so I just using my Google account to login to my blog.


I'm a Computer Science course that's why I know some basic about computers. This is what my mother wants me to take back 2005 because she knew, that in the future people will going to use computers.

She was also a computer literate since she also love computers. She take computer programming course good for two years.

Now I also finish under Computer Science Ladderized in college and enough to learn about computers. Image that, technology is evolving and most people do used this now to share, learn and earn.

This is my experiences in life where I will post here in Coinsmo. This blog will be focus on my journey in life and my future career in cryptocurrency.

Things that needs to be learn and facts that I need to get. I will be dealing with it one by one and been studying now for tree months about Bitcoin.

I'm from Philippines so I don't really know why on earth is this Bitcoin and really surprised everyone with its potential value.

Currently it is $8000.00 and expected to be $10,000.00 next year.

When I knew about it, I started to search about Bitcoin. I get it in some forum that I search about my assignment in the office. I supposed to have a new project and I am really happy that I will get a new one in our office where I am an employee, but suddenly it didn't continue. Our big boss didn't want it at this time because they where focusing in spreading their product in direct marketing.

Just go on with referrals and not SEO that will push them in top of the Google search engine.

Yes your right. I know how to do SEO where most people didn't know at all how to do so. I've been able to manage to join an international contest with low class competition of $3000.00 winning 1st place prize. But this is really tricky and most of the participants are very well, knowledgeable in SEO. Well not bad as a newbie to take the 4th place.

Well anyway, that was my old stuffs and its a very long story now.

Back again, Coinsmo will be more updated than my old blogs where I used to post some things that's really not so interesting. I never knew about content marketing anyway before.

But after seven years of experience, I can say that now is the time to do it correctly. I will use all of my knowledge to be share here and hope that it will be helpful someday in the near future.

To my fellow millennials, this blog will hope to do helps you a lot base on my own life. I will now dedicate myself here for what I have and what I can.

Again, thank you very much for reading here in Coinsmo.

Cheers!
-Ricky 


EmoticonEmoticon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...